Back to Amsterdam

Yannis.k

Επόμενο Ταξίδι
Amsterdam,London,Thailnd
Καλησπέρα σε όλους, έχω δημιουργήσει ένα (photography site) οπου ανεβάζω φωτογραφίες απο δουλειές μου. Στο section, Blog ανεβάζω κάθε μέρα μία φωτογραφία του μέρους οπου βρήσκομαι και γράφω για την στιγμή. Δεν θέλω να κάνω διαφήμιση γ αυτό θα μοιραστώ μαζί σας το θέμα με ενα απλό copy/paste το τι έγραψα σήμερα + την φωτογραφία. Ελπίζω να σασ αρέσει.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second day in Amsterdam, there wasn’t any plan, I just woke up, I had my breakfast and out of the blue I just grabbed my backpack and my camera and I left the house, That’s how my day got started.
I had been mooching around for a long time, from the outskirts of the city to the centre, and I noticed that the time was fleeting by so quickly, it was already 13:30 and at that time i was standing outside the Rijksmuseum, thinking to take a look inside or not, and then the music started.
A wonderful street band started playing music and it was so good that i totally forgot about visiting the museum which in the end i didn’t.
While i was passing through a small passage into the museum I could see the famous IAmsterdam sculpture, I am sure that you have seen that on internet on maybe you have visited.
There were so many people there, taking photos of each other, other street artists were around and in general there were happy vibes around this area.
I was standing at the opposite side of the word “Amsterdam” and I was looking at “probably a couple, or just friends”, one of them was sitting on the letter “e” and the other on the letter “t” (as you can see in the photo) talking to each other and living their moment. My constant thought was that i was a part of their story too, but i was a story behind the word, a story from the opposite side of the word, a hidden story than they will never know, it is a bit strange I know but that’s the truth.

Εκπομπές Travelstories

Τελευταίες δημοσιεύσεις

Booking.com

Στατιστικά φόρουμ

Θέματα
Μέλη
Νεότερο μέλος
vkaravasili@d-mar

Κοινοποιήστε αυτή τη σελίδα

Top Bottom