CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE INFORMATION: 1. You can enter our anniversary competition between 30 May 2012 and midnight on 31 July 2012.
2. The organiser of the HRS 40 Year Competition (hereinafter referred to as the "Competition") is the HRS Hotel Reservation Service – Robert Ragge GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser"). You can enter online at the HRS Anniversary Website by finding and activating the five hidden key icons and correctly completing and submitting the entry form.
3. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the information provided, particularly their email and postal addresses.
4. The following prizes will be drawn from all the entries at the end of the competition:
1x Holiday with a value of ?4000, choice of hotel and flights
2x Apple iPad 3 (16 GB) in black
2x Apple iPhone 4S (16 GB) in black
3x Vouchers for return flights for two people
1x within Germany
1x to Austria
1x to Palma de Mallorca
1x Voucher for flights to Prague for two people plus one item of luggage
1x Voucher for flights to Zurich for two people plus one item of luggage
15x Vouchers for a two-night hotel stay for 2 people including breakfast
10x Deutsche Bahn train tickets with a value of ?50
5x Avis rental car vouchers with a value of ?200
The Air Berlin flight vouchers are valid for two people for return flights from Germany to the destination stated on the voucher. The voucher must be redeemed and outward flights must take place within the period of validity (up to and including 31.07.2013).
5. Participants must be aged 18 or over. The competition is not open to employees of HRS Hotel Reservation Service – Robert Ragge GmbH.
6. No exchange or cash alternative offered.
7. Multiple entries and participation via a third party (e.g. a competition agency) are not permitted.
8. Winners will be drawn at random and notified by e-mail.
9. Participants' data will be retained until the competition closes, unless the participant has given express permission for it to be used for information and advertising purposes. Participants may withdraw their permission to have their data saved at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and in doing so would be withdrawn from the competition. If a participant actively agrees to having their data saved for a longer period, for example to receive newsletters from HRS Hotel Reservation Service – Robert Ragge GmbH, their data will be saved until they withdraw their permission.